Delivering on the Promise of Capabilities, Quality, Service and Customer Experience?
Motor carriers, warehousing companies, multimodal service providers and brokers are critical to many food shippers' supply chain success. Managed by Food Chain Digest, the official magazine of Food Shippers of America, the "Top Food Chain Providers" program recognizes third-party logistics companies (3PLs), freight brokers, motor carriers, rail/intermodal and maritime companies (ocean carriers and port authorities) that excel in capabilities and service to food transportation, logistics, distribution and supply chain management. This program then helps food shippers be more aware of providers recognized for their quality service and capabilities.
Here's How the Program Works:
- Complete the nomination form below (there is no fee to apply or nominate) by Monday, June 19. You must be authorized to nominate the company.
- Nominations are reviewed by the editorial team at Food Chain Digest to confirm validity and minimum threshold of requirements.
- Final candidates are placed on a ballot and the industry votes.
- Those named to the 2023 "Top Food Chain Providers" list are formally notified by the editorial team at Food Chain Digest. Winners also have the opportunity to advertise and purchase a licensing package for authorized use of the logo and receive a physical award for display.
- Recipients of the award are published in Edition 3 of Food Chain Digest as a valuable reference guide for transportation, logistics and supply chain decision-makers in the food industry.
Criteria for Qualified Nominations:
- Your annual gross global sales must meet our minimum threshold (U.S. $5 million)
- Your organization must qualify in one of these categories: Third-party logistics company, broker, warehousing/distribution company, or carrier (any mode)
- Your nomination must adequately articulate how your company, product and/or service solves a business problem for food shippers
- Your description of an impressive achievement in the last 12-18 months must meet our standard requirements
- The recent example of how your solution helped a food shipper accomplish a business goal must be adequate and quantifiable
Note: Make sure to maintain a record of the nomination, as we will NOT fulfill requests to provide copies of the nominations after submissions. (Suggestion: Develop the nomination in a Word Document using the fields above and then copy/paste the responses into the online form).
NOMINATIONS DUE BY MONDAY, JUNE 19, 2023.